Online Coaching For JEE(Mains),EAMCET Exams and COMEDK
FOR ADMISSIONS INTO ENGINEERING & PHARMACY COURSES
EAMCET 2013 WebCounselling Procedure
WEB BASED COUNSELLING
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES Admissions into 1st Year of B.Tech, B.Pharmacy,
Pharma.D, to M.P.C. Stream and B.Pharmacy, B.Tech (Bio-tech), Pharma.D courses
to Bi.PC stream is through Web counselling from the academic year 2009-10 Every
Candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Help-line center is
requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
Stage – 1 : Candidate Registration for Certificate Verification :
1. After announcement, hand over the rank card to officer at entrance.
2. Vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et magna aliquyam erat
3. Wait for your turn in the registration hall.
4. When your rank is called pay registration-cum-counselling free and obtain
5. Collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at
6. Enter details i.e hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append
7. Your registration is completed. Go back and wait in the registration hall for
announcement. 8. After announcement by the officer at Registration counter,
report at verification counter for certificate verification.
Stage – 2 : Verification of Certificates:
1. Verify the details printed on Registration- cum-verification form for name,
local area, sex, category, date of birth etc. for correctness.
2. If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction.
3. If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Cast Verification officer and
submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After
Caste Verification report to one of the certificate verification officers to get
other certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study Certificate,
Income Certificate etc. for verification.
4. If you belong to OC category, directly report to Certificate verification
5. The officers will verify all the original certificates given by you.
6. A Print out of Receipts of certificates will be given to you and if you find
any discrepancy report to the Chief Verification officer for correction. Append
7. Proceed to the Briefing Hall to take instructions on exercising options.
Stage – 3 : Instructions on Exercising Options :
1. Exercising options means you have to select Colleges and courses you wish to
join and arrange them in the order of priority.
2. Collect List of College and their codes, courses offered and course codes,
Manual option form and specimen option form and retain with you.
3. The Officer in Briefing Room will explain the procedure of exercising options
and filling of Blank option form.
Stage – 4 :Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options
1. Consult your parents / friends on the selection of courses and colleges
you wish to join.
2. Take the manual options form and write option number, college code and course
code you wish to join. For example, if you wish to join in JNTU College of
Engineering, Hyderabad under option number, you will write 1, under College code
write JNTH, under course Write CSE. If you wish to join in Mechanical
Engineering Branch as your second option, write 2 under option number, HYD under
district code and JNTH under College code and write MECH under course code. i.e.
if the vacancy is not available in CSE Brach, MEC will be considered for
allotment of seats. In the similar fashion, write down any number of options.
3. Once your list in the manual option form is ready, take the specimen option
form and enter the option numbers against college codes and course codes you
have selected and fill the entire specimen option form. This filled in specimen
option form shall have to be handed over to the operator to fill the option
entry form on the computer screen. Do not forget to take the filled in manual
option form and filled in specimen option form to the internet center as these
are essential for entering the options on a computer.
Stage – 5 : Procedure to be followed for exercising options on Internet :
1. You can exercise the options from home or from any internet café or from
any Help Line Center with the help of filled in manual option form and filled in
specimen option form already available with you. Note : For entering the options
on the computer screen make use of either filled in manual option form or
specimen option form. If you are confident to enter the option numbers directly
from the manual option form, enter the option numbers directly in the input
boxes or with the help of Specimen option form you can enter option numbers on
the screen. Remember that the filled in specimen options form is the exact
replica of option entry form displayed on the screen. If you are unable to enter
the option numbers, request the computer operator to enter the options numbers
on the screen by handing over filled in manual option form or specimen option
2. Save the option numbers entered on the screen periodically and inform the
computer operator also about this incase operator is entering the options. Steps
to be followed for entering the options on screen :
3. you must have already completed certificate verification.
4. Please enter URL or website address : http ://apeamcet.nic.in or as indicated
in the notification.
5. The home page contains the information regarding Web Counselling, “Candidates
Registration” for web counseling and “Candidates Login” for exercising options.
6. Before selecting the “Candidates Login” for exercising the options you have
to complete the ‘ Candidate Registration’.
7. Through “Candidates Registration” process, generate the pass word required
for exercising options.
8. Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ and enter the following details.
Application No. EAMCET H.T. No. RANK DATE OF BIRTH And click on “ Generate Pass
9. In the “Enter Password” box enter the ‘password’ (having a minimum of 6
characters length with at least one alphabet) and reenter the same at “Re-enter
password” box. Click on “Save” to save the password and click on “Log out” to
complete the registration and return to home page. Exercising Options :
10. “ Candidate Login” is provided for exercising the options.
11. Enter the details “ICR No., Hall Ticket No., Pass Word and Date of Birth”
and click on “Sign In”
12. Read the instructions carefully. Read the declaration and click on Check Box
to confirm the same and then click on “ option entry form” or “ Help Screen”.
Click on “ Help Screen” will display the screen providing explanation about
different menu new.
13. Read the explanation about various menu items, and then click the button
“Click here to Enter Options”, it displays the screen with various districts
along with check boxes the same will also be displayed if you click on “Option
entry form” in the last screen.
14. Select one or more districts or statewide institutions to display the
Colleges in those districts along with Statewide Institutions or ‘Check all’ to
display all the Colleges in the state including statewide institutions.
15. Click on ‘Display option Entry form’ displays the screen for exercising the
16. In the Screen three year courses (Engineering and Non-Engineering) are
displayed in Creamy yellow Colour and three and half year courses in grey
17. By looking at already filled Specimen Option form, enter the option numbers
in the spaces on the Screen.
18. You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without
preparatory work at home, as you may commit mistakes.
19. While filling the option form ‘ Click on Save options’ at regular intervals.
After completion of Option entry Click on “Logout”, it displays an alert message
with three buttons “save and Logout”, “Confirm Logout” and ‘Cancel Logout’.
20. Click on ‘ Cancel Logout’ retains the Options Entry Form. Click on “Save &
Logout” button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and
display the details of the options exercised. Click on “Confirm Logout” button
will directly display the details of the options exercised.
21. After verification of the options exercised by him, for modifying the
options, the candidate has to click on Login for Option Entry.
22. You are informed that, you can add, modify or delete the options any number
of times within in stipulated time. The options recorded in the server on the
last day will be frozen. If you wish change the frozen options once again
approach any one of help line centers on any one of the dates mentioned to
modify your frozen options. This is the final opportunity and after this no
further change can be done. The options recorded in the server on the last day
will be taken for allotment of seats. You can take a printout of the options
Stage 6 : Final Allotment of Seats
1. The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification
based on merit and category and will be place in the web. You have to down-load
the allotment order. This is final allotment and request for change will not be
Stage 7 : Payment of Fees
1. Download the challan form for payment of fee or collect it from help line
center. With downloaded allotment order you have to remit the fees in one of the
branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state and obtain a receipt.
However in respect of SC/ST/BC/PH/Minority a candidate whose parental income is
up to one lakh per annum, payment of Tuition fee and special fee is exempted.
Stage 8 : Reporting at College :
1. - With downloaded allotment order fee receipt etc., you have to report at the respective
colleges in which seat is allotted within the dates mentioned by the
authorities. If you fail to report on or before the date stipulated by the
authority the allotment made in favour of you will be treated as cancelled and
you will have no claim further on the allotment.